This hotel and spa is the perfect hideaway for lovers. Here time stands still and romance hangs in the air like a heady perfume. This idyllic love nest brings couple closer together, has the power to fan the flames of l'amour like no other setting.
All of the 81 rooms are bright and breezy. The decor combines local wood and wrought iron, and is designed around natural colors with a touch of trendy grey. but it is in the details that you will find special charm, for example the old prints taken from Bernadin de Saint-Pierre romantic novel.
- The rooms described as "Comfort" are big enough for couples to have, well, a most comfortable stay with us. Facing slightly north, these rooms command good views of the beach and the lagoon. Specifications : 32m2, queen-size bed. Features : air-conditioning + ceiling fan, electric room safe, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, direct dial telephone, satellite television, hairdryer.
- Superior rooms : this category of room comfortably accommodates three people. The bed linen and curtains perfectly blend with the gentle colours of the room producing a feeling of harmony and wellbeing. Specifications : 38m2, 1 queen-size bed. Features : air-conditioning, ceiling fan, electronic room safe, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, direct dial telephone, satellite television, hairdryer.
- Privilege rooms : all very large, these rooms have generous spaces that are used very judiciously. Facing the garden and the ocean is a terrace framed by a pergola covered in pink bougainvillea. Specifications : 42m2, 1 king-size bed. Features : air-conditioning, ceiling fan, electronic room safe, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, direct dial telephone, satellite television, hairdryer.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Ile de France Restaurant, strikingly original : the main restaurant, situated between the swimming pool and the sea and decorated with solid wood furniture. Here you will savor all the richness and variety of Mauritian cuisine, together with our sumptuous international specialties.
- Saint Géran Restaurant, seafood menu enjoyed on the picturesque jetty : this beach restaurant perches on the end of a jetty like the prow of a boat. In a typical circular structure known as a rondavelle you will delight in a menu which does full honors to the sea.
- Poudre d'Or Bar, in the thick of things : this bar is where the fun-loving crows gathers. Throughout the day there are guests sipping cocktails by the pool, or downing strong coffee pressed up against the counter, or enjoying an after-dinner drink ensconced in large comfortable chairs.
ACTIVITIES & WELLNESS
The Seven Colours Wellness Spa of Veranda Paul & Virginie hotel welcomes you in a very cozy environment. The atmosphere is peaceful and intimate, perfect for relaxation and above all for treatments intended for couples. The ritual of care for lovers is perfection itself. Everything is harmoniously decorated in a way that provides wonderful memories for newlyweds and couples.
- 3 massage rooms (two for couples)
- 1 vichy shower (body treatments and hydro massage)
- Manicure & pedicure area
Sports & Leisure free of charge :
- 2 swimming pools
- Glass bottom boat
- Sailing dinghies
- Pedal boat
- Floodlit tennis
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week during the day
- A free shuttle service to the village of Grand Bay, twice a week in the evening
- Free access to the main areas and facilities of : Veranda Palmar Beach, Veranda Pointe Aux Biches & Veranda Grand Baie
Sports & Leisure at extra cost :
- Scuba diving - PADI (a walking distance of 10 minutes from the hotel)
- Fishingal pirogue excursion
- Catamaran excursions
- Golf at the Heritage Golf Club in the south of the island
- Trip in a seaplane
CONFERENCE ROOM : 60 pax capacity + fully equipped room
Live evening entertainment including special themes. Pop Up moments once a week, weather permitting.
Hotel rates are being updated…