Standing proudly outside the navy blue waters of the Indian Ocean, a peak in the lush, vestige of the wrath of
Piton des Neiges, marks the boundary of Grand anse Bay . It is overlooking of this beautiful white sand beach lined with palm and coconut trees that has established the Palm Hotel & Spa ***** , luxury hotel combining comfort, design, discreet luxury and zen-ambiance. Set in the heart of an authentic and preserved environment , the hotel welcomes its guests for a pleasant and relaxing stay.
- Superior Rooms (34 m2 including terracee) are located on the first floor or ground floor of beautiful creole villas in the middle of the hotel’s tropical garden. Noble materials and customizable LeDs atmosphere give to this space a warm and attractive appearance. Simple décoration and chic that invites relaxation and well-being. Equipements : atmosphere customizable with LEDs, mirror screen IP TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, safe, mini-bar (extra charge), tea and coffee, Nespresso machine (extra charge), phone, bathrobes, slippers, support for iPad, iPod, iPhone. Bathroom with bath, 2 sinks, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, complimentary products.
- Deluxe rooms (41 m2 including terrace) have the same facilities as the superior rooms, but they have, in addition, an indoor lounge and a large veranda opening onto the tropical garden of the hotel.
- Suites (55 m2 including terrace with loungers) located in the heart of the tropical garden of the hotel, in beautiful creole charm villas. Two per villa, suites offer in addition to the bathroom, an outdoor shower and a veranda equipped with solarium, zen area and whirlpool bath to better enjoy nature. Suites have a large dressing room while the Family Suite has a room for 2 children, equipped with a TV and a games console.
- Lodges (100 m2 including terrace of 25 m2 with a view to the Indian Ocean + outdoor jacuzzi) Located on the edge of a steep coast, provide an unique and breathtaking panorama of the white sand beach of Grand’Anse.
- Le Dek. Main Restaurant. Le Deck is considered as a luxury restaurant with Creole accents, on one hand because of its attractive view of the Indian Ocean and the bay of Grand ́Anse and on the other hand because of its deep attachment to local products. Le Deck proposes several menus, first courses, salads, a wide range of desserts, but also the “Locavore” menu, where only products harvested, breeded or caught, within 150 km radius of the Palm hotel & spa ***** are used.
- Le Makassar. Gourmet Restaurant. Pleasure, discovery, originality, local products are the guiding principles of Le Makassar. Surrounded by an elegant & warm atmosphere, you are served refined dishes created by our chef with local products.
- Le Kokoa. Bar & Lounge. There is a cosy, chic and relaxed ambiance at Kokoa. It is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail with rum of Reunion Island, a fresh fruit juice or nibbling a salad between the pools. All this while benefiting from the gorgeous panorama, which Grand’Anse and the Indian Ocean offer at sunset.
- Le Kah Beach. 5 stars beach restaurant. The beach restaurant, KAH BEACH, overlooking the Grand’Anse beach, a casual outdoor dining area where you have lunch, the feet in the sand, in the shade of a large bioclimatic pergola.
ACTIVITIES & WELLNESS
- AKEA SPA & BEAUTY : 435 m2 dedicated to well-being
1 Whirlpool, 1 waterfall with refreshing cool water, 1 massage cabin with flower bath, 1 double massage place, 5 treatment and relaxation rooms - 1 tropical garden, 1 boutique.
Akea Spa offers a wide range of care and well-being : body massages and relaxing massages from 30 to 50 minutes using the fragrance oil of your choice, made according to ancient techniques.
«the Beach», a relaxation area of 1200 m2 : the palm Hotel & Spa***** offers to his guests a beach in a green setting along the cliff facing Indian Ocean.
Located down against the pool, this area enjoys an exceptional view of the Grand Anse beach. A relaxation outdoor area of 1200 m2 dedicated to rest, contemplation and well-being with hammam and whirlpool bath. On stilts, overlooking the bay, you can relax on the relaxation area’s terrace, equipped with solarium.
- LOISIRS ET ACTIVITES
- 2 overflowing swimming pools, as well as a shallow pool
- 2 cross Trainers in the swimming pool
- A relaxation area of 1200 m2 outside facing the ocean, dedicated to the well-being with hammam and whirlpool bath, free access. On stilts, overlooking the bay, a place equipped with sun beds to rest in peace.
- Akéa spa
- Water aerobics (from september to may)
- A fitness room equipped with professional exercise machines :
- a crunch trainer and other machines for the training of the abdominal muscles, a sparring system for the training of the entire body, 2 stepping machines, a treadmill, a cross Trainer as well as a bycicle.
- Table tennis, petanque, billiards, football table
- A multimedia room with WII console, PS3, PC, Mac
- Whale watching from «Le Deck» and ecological discussions animated by our eco-voluntary (from june to october)
- SIGHT SEEING
- Plage de Grand’ Anse (à 15 min à pied ou par navette)
- Balade à Piton Grande Anse (sur réservation)
- Centre-ville de Saint-Pierre
- Coulées de lave du Sud Sauvage
- Volcan du Piton de La Fournaise
- Cirque de Cilaos
- south of the Reunion Island, between st. Pierre and st. Joseph
- from the airport of saint Denis : 1h15 to 1h30 - 100 kms
- from the airport of st. Pierre : 25 mn – 20 km