The Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort, a 5 stars hotel, blends the needs of the most sophisticated traveller with the charm and tradition of an early 18th century Mauritian sugar cane plantation.
The stunning deluxe property with 181 sea-facing rooms offers an absolutely breathtaking beachfront location alongside the turquoise lagoons of the Indian Ocean.
- Deluxe Seaview : spacious and stylish rooms with large bathroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe, personal safe, 2 wash basins, double bathtub and separate shower. Surface area : 63 square meters. It can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child.
- Deluxe Family Seaview : a unique concept on the island, these rooms offer complete flexibility and privacy for parents and children. Connecting room with bunk beds and a TV for the children means both generations can enjoy some personal space. Surface area : 74 square meters. It can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (up to 17 years old in a separate bedroom).
- Deluxe Beachfront Room : they are just a few steps from the white sand beach. The rooms are well equipped with numerous facilities to ensure a unique and luxurious experience. Surface area : 63 square meters. It can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child up to 17 years old (extra bed will be provided) and 1 baby in a cot.
- Beachfront Junior Suite : located at the sea front, these suites offer unobstructed views of the ocean. The large bathroom is fitted with a walk-in wardrobe, personal safe, 2 wash basins, a double whirlpool bath and separate shower. Surface area : 78 square meters. It can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child. It includes access to The Club facilities.
- Beachfront Senior Suite : the spacious senior suites are located on the sea front and boast a separate living area. The large bathroom features 2 wash basins, a spacious bathtub and separate shower. Surface area : 130 square meters. It can accommodate 2 adults and 1 adult. It includes access to The Club facilities.
- Beachfront Villa : this exceptional villa boasts a dining room, two senior suites with separate children's bedrooms, an attached shower and bathroom and one beachfront room. Surface area : 612 square meters. It can accommodate up to 6 adults, 4 teenagers and 2 children under 3 years. It includes access to The Club facilities.
The rooms and suites all boast stunning sea views from a private terrace or balcony, or absolute beach frontage. All rooms feature : balcony or garden, air conditioning, LCD TV, direct-dial telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access, table and chairs, oversized bath and separate shower, music system (iPod docking station), hair dryer, iron and ironing board, black-out drapes, coffee and tea making facilities, mini bar.
- Edge Water Bar & Grill : it is a stylish beach restaurant adjacent to the swimming pool with stunning views on the turquoise Indian Ocean lagoon. Local classics and Eurasian dishes with a modern twist headline the tasty à la carte menu changing every week. By day, choose from sandwiches, salads, burgers, noodles, curries stir-fries and ice creams.
- Willie's Rum & Crab Shack : it is a simple and sumptuous pairing of seafood and spirits. It serves luscious crab dishes, rich seafood platters, and a world-class selection of local rums. As part of the à la carte menu, guests will be able to taste a bucket of Grand Gaube crab, marinated crispy shrimp or Willie's crab cakes with spicy mango among others. Every night the Chef also proposes a unique seafood barbecue. The guests can enjoy a fresh selection of spiny lobster, calamari, as well as the catch of the day and other fruits de mer.
- Mercado, Market Dining : it is an interactive and energy driven international food market dining concept, which encourages guests to interact with the chefs throughout the exhibition kitchens. The restaurant celebrates the vibrant flavours and traditions of cuisines from around the globe (Mediterranean, Asian, Indian and European), with live cooking stations, making your dining experience an exciting journey.
- Rouben's Wine Room : a wine cellar showcasing a selection of the finest wines from all over the world with its collection of over 700 bottles. The cellar can also be booked for private dinners or exclusive wine tastings. Cheese and wine experiences are regularly proposed.
- Bar Bleu, Eat Drink Play : on top of the wide selection of cocktails, smoothies and champagnes, it is also a place where you can enjoy a relaxed dining experience with a selection of snacks, pizzas, a very unique hot dog menu - as feel as American pancakes in the afternoon. At night, experience a live entertainment and discover the local vibes of the sega music or creole jazz, among others.
- The Plantation Club : it features a private pool, outdoor bar, and lounge area nestled away in a tropical garden overlooking Mauritius's sugar cane fields and mountains. There are a wine room that can host exclusive tasting and a tea library. During the day, it is a lounge exclusively reserved for guests staying in suites or villas : guests can enjoy breakfast with sparkling wine, all-day hot beverages, soft drinks, juices, the traditional afternoon tea with cakes and cookies, and a daily cocktail hour. In the evening, it becomes a restaurant serving modern Mauritian cuisine. A unique brunch is also provided on Saturdays and includes free flow beverages in a jazzy atmosphere.
- Outrigger Trading Co : it offers homemade and local produce packed with flavor. The chef proposes pâté selections, cold cuts infused with local spices, terrines and mousses, to high quality meat and fresh seafood packs, salads and a selection of wines, you'll be spoiled with delicious choice every day.
FACILITIES AND LEISURE
- Four swimming pools
- Kids club from 3 to 12 years old and pool with water slides and daily activities
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Diving, water, sports activities centre and boat house : snorkeling, kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, paddle boats, kayaking, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, bocci, glass bottom boat tours, guided snorkeling tours, deep sea fishing, quad biking, explore the Bel Ombre nature reserve, 18-hole championship golf course at Golf du Château Bel Ombre and more
- Wellness spa Navasana with hydro-massage, jet showers, balneotherapy, soothing sauna, solarium, invigorating hammam, group yoga
- Meeting rooms
- Wireless Internet
- Boutique shops
- Beauty and hairdressing salon