On the west coast of Reunion Island, just 300 meters from the ocean, there is Iloha Seaview Hotel*** with hidden charms… Offering friendly smiles, a special aura of warmth and a different kind of holiday spirit altogether, this little corner of paradise set between the mountains and the sea is perfect for an authentic break away. Nestled in the heart of a lush green garden, the hotel is a quiet place to relax, complete with a panoramic view over the bay of Saint-Leu. A holiday experience combining happiness, nature, pleasure and wellbeing in complete simplicity.
The 3 star Iloha Seaview Hotel boasts 80 different accommodation options, all spread across a lush 3 hectares tropical garden, with a choice of 5 categories of rooms and bungalows. For your comfort and well-being, all rooms have beautiful interior designs using natural materials and are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans (except for standard and Guétali rooms), a veranda, satellite television, Wi-Fi internet access and a safe.
- Standard Rooms : This accommodation promises charm, simplicity and comfort, located in the heart of the hotel, close to the restaurants and the main pool. There are 14 standard rooms, each with a surface area of 17m2, located on the ground floor and first floor of the hotel's main building, close to the restaurants and the main swimming-pool. This choice of room is perfect for tourists looking for an ideal base from which to visit the island. All rooms have a small terrace and a bathroom with shower or bathtub. Capacity 1 to 2 persons.
- Tropical bungalow : A tropical experience in the heart of a lush garden. Discover this charming accommodation with its warm, elegant and sober style, complete with wooden floors and furnishings. These 20 tropical bungalows all have a surface area of 34m2 and feature a terrace to enjoy the tropical garden. In harmony with the surrounding nature, you'll be assured of relaxation and complete tranquility. Capacity 2 to 3 persons.
- Kitchenette bungalow : These 20 kitchenette bungalows, with a surface area of 32m2, provide the perfect balance between relaxation and independence. Bungalow with terrace and fully-equipped kitchenette, perfect for the autonomous traveller. Capacity 2 to 3 persons.
- Family bungalow : The promise of unforgettable experiences. Set in peaceful surroundings, with family or friends, the Iloha Seaview Hotel is the perfect choice to share these wonderful moments together. The 10 family bungalows are all located in the tropical garden. With a surface area of 55m2, they are equipped with many facilities : kitchen, large bathroom with walk-in shower, furnished terrace and three bedrooms. Two of these are equipped with double beds, including one with an extra bathroom and toilet. The third bedroom i located up on the mezzanine, with two single beds for children. Capacity 4 to 6 persons.
- Guetali room : They give you all the comfort of the Iloha with private facilities including a relaxing swimming pool and a special area dedicated to peace and quiet. Set with an attractive two-floor Creole villa, the 16 rooms (37m2) all have an equipped kitchenette on the terrace. There are 8 rooms on the first floor boasting panoramic sea views, and 8 rooms on the ground floor which all provide direct access to the swimming pool. Capacity 2 to 4 persons.
- PRM bungalow : These 2 kitchenette bungalows, with a surface area of 32m2, provide the perfect balance between relaxation and independence, perfect for the autonomous traveller. They are ideal for people with reduced mobility, with a fully-equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and a layout which is designed to cater for those in a wheelchair. Capacity 2 to 3 persons.
- Main restaurant "Le Kotemer" : Inventive and eclectic cuisine prepared using traditional Creole methods and local produce. In the shade of the vetiver gazebo overlooking the bay of Saint-Leu, the Iloha Seaview Hotel's main poolside restaurant will delight you with its original and varied cuisine concocted using traditional Creole methods and flavours from all over the world. The buffet breakfast from 6 to 10am includes pastries, fresh fruit, pancakes, eggs, bacon, cheese, cold meat, hot drinks and fruit juices. For dinner from 7:30 to 9:45pm you'll be able to taste our original specialties, freshly-caught local fish, crustaceans such as grilled lobster, organic meat and market vegetables depending on the season. The "caris", traditional Creole dishes, are prepared by our team of local chefs. And finish off with a taste of our homemade desserts and ice cream.
- Brasserie atmosphere "La Trattoria" : Boasting a breath-taking view of the bay of Saint-Leu, Iloha's brasserie-style restaurant is open throughout the day. On the menu you will find freshly-caught fish, either grilled, as tartar or carpaccio and dishes with market produce in addition to our classic salads, pastas, pizzas and burgers. The menu is varied and constantly changing, with a selection of wines to surprise and delight.
- Bar and ice cream parlour : Taste our delicious cocktails with a panoramic view of the bay of Saint-Leu. As the central point of the Iloha Seaview Hotel, the bar is located next to the main swimming pool and is the ideal place to enjoy Creole rum cocktails and fresh seasonal fruit juices. You can also enjoy our classic coffee-based drinks: either with whipped cream and chocolate or as a cocktail made with rum, brandy or amaretto. Enjoy the lounge area, complete with pool table. Between two drinks, guests can come in to enjoy some peace and quiet and have a look at our amazing collection of rum. Delicious home-made ice cream made using local flavors… Our homemade ice cream is the perfect way to discover the flavours of typical Creole fruits : strawberry guava, tangor, mango, lychee, dragon fruit or Victoria pineapple. For those who prefer more classic and traditional flavours chocolate, vanilla, coffee or strawberry are also on offer. Guests can enjoy original sundaes or choose your own ingredients and flavours to suit your taste. And for your topping why not try our delicious homemade whipped cream, fresh fruit or homemade macaroons to go with your refreshing ice cream.
ACTIVITIES & WELLNESS
- Cas'Akea - Wellness Centre
Inspired by the thousand years old history of body care and the importance of a pure spirit, the refined and perfumed universe of the Cas’Akéa is giving reason to a new way of living, where all treasures of the Indian Ocean are mixed: coconut fragrance, Ylang-Ylang from Mayotte, vanilla from Madagascar and vetiver from Reunion Island…
The Cas’akéa team welcomes you to its wellness centre : two traditional massage rooms with marble bath and outdoor partner area for couples massages. a complete range of wellness care and combinations will offer you different treatments and scents for unforgettable moments.
- botanical visit
- table tennis
- board games
- 2 swimming pools
- scuba-diving initiation
- On Thursday, South Africa wines.
- On Friday, Creole night.
- On Friday, the secret of making rum "arrangé"
- On Saturday, live concert.
- beaches and lagoon
- KELONIA, marine turtle sanctuary
"la Pointe au Sel"
- the Saint-Leu market
- 18 hole golf course
- helicopter rides over the island
- the Mascarin National Botanical Conservatory
- Stella Matutina Museum
- "la Maison du Coco"
- 60 km from the airport of Saint-Denis : 45 minutes to 1 hour
- 30 km from the airoport of Saint-Pierre : 30 minutes