Hotel Alamanda** in Creole architecture is situated in the heart of a tropical vegetation of 5800 sqm. The accommodations are in 2 buildings, each has 2 levels : bedrooms with view on the swimming pool, garden or courtyard.
70 standard rooms of 11 sqm (except terrace or balcony) entirely renovated including 36 rooms with a double bed and 34 rooms with 2 single beds (including 18 interconnected family rooms : 2 adults + 2 children under 12, one equipped with a double bed and the other with 2 single beds).
All the rooms dispose of a terrace (ground floor) or a balcony (upstairs), individual air conditioning, LCD television 26" (66cm) with satellite, local, national and international channels, telephone and individual safety-box.
- The restaurant "Le Vieux Tamarin", labeled "Restaurateurs de France", proposes a Creole and Metropolitan cuisine : from 6:30 am to 10:00 am for the breakfast as a buffet, from 12:00 to 1:40 pm for the lunch and from 7:00 to 9:00 pm for the dinner. Creole evening and folk show on Friday and live music on Saturday night.
- The restaurant "Le Grain de Sable" proposes a menu for lunchtime and dinner. It opens everyday from 12:00 to 13:40 pm and from 7:00 to 09:30 pm.
- Le Bar is located nearby the swimming pool and has a view on the garden. It opens everyday from 10:00 am to 10:30 pm.
ACTIVITIES & WELLNESS
- Secure swimming pool of 95m2 (maximal depth of 2 meters), heated from June to September
- Sun beds around the swimming pool
- Gift shops open some evening from 5:00 to 8:00 pm
- Beach at 100 meters
- Shops, casino and nightclubs nearby