The Villa Mauresque is the most romantic luxury hotels on the French Riviera in the heart of a manicured gardens on the seafront
Of all the luxury Boutique hotels in France, La Villa Mauresque is unique in its architecture and sense of peace and quiet...
Villa Mauresque offers 11 hotel-rooms right on the seafront, with stunning views in every direction, a pool and a Jacuzzi spa overlooking the sea. Each room has been individually decorated with every attention to detail.
Each room offers Large screen Tv, Minibar, Coffee and tea facility.
Villa Mauresque offers a private beach with sunbeds, a boat house and free water sports activities as well as the luxury yacht for rental…ready to take you from the hotels to visit the French Riviera coast line in an unforgettable way.
Mediterranean and French Provençale cuisine created using seasonal produce
The hotel chef's culinary delights are complemented only by the panoramic views of the French Riviera coast…
Inspired by the magnificent flavours and colours of our local produce, Chef Juline Allano is acclaimed for his delicate-but-generous Mediterranean-style dishes spiced with Provencale flair.
At villa Mauresque you will be offered an exceptional service and will be able to choose where to lunch or dine:
- By your hotel pool or indoors
- On your outdoor terraces, overlooking the sparkling azure waters of the Cote d'Azur
- Right by the seafront with stunning views over the bay of Saint Tropez in the distance
- Watch the sun go down whilst you savour mouth-watering food and sip deliciously refreshing rosé wine from Provence !
Services provided at both Hotels, ‘Boutique Hotel Riviera’ and ‘Spa Hotel Riviera’
- Free water sports : kayaks, canoes, small catamaran, zodiac motor boat (no permit needed), snorkelling material, each hotel has its own separate large swimming pool
- Several boats and a luxury yacht of 30 metres available on request exclusively at the hotel
- Beauty treatments and massages overlooking the sea or in the privacy of your hotel room
- Direct access to the sea front and the beaches from the hotel
St Raphael : an ideal sightseeing base in the heart of the French Riviera (markets, casino..)
1 hour drive : Monaco, St Paul de Vence, les Calanques de Cassis, Grasses et ses parfums, les Gorges du Verdon and numerous other touristique sites of Provence.
The famous village of St Tropez : only 30 minutes from the hotels by boat
Tipical villages of Provence : Grimaud, Fayence, Mons, Saint-Paul de Vence, Gourdon, Eze, Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, Grasse…
Several golf courses within 7 kms (5miles), the nearest one being the Golf of Valescure, 18 holes, the oldest in the Riviera!
St Raphaël : 3 km
St Tropez : 30 km
Nice : 40 km
Canne : 40 km
Hors festival de Canne
Petite chambre, douche, vue jardin
| 175 €||195 €||275 €|
|Chambre Elegance |
Bain jacuzzi, vue piscine
|225 €||250 €||350 €|
|Deluxe Supérieure |
|280 €||360 €||450 €|
|Deluxe Terrasse |
Vue mer, terrasse privée
|360 €||450 €||550 €|
Grande chambre vue mer
| 530 €|| 590 €||880 €|
|Suite Prestige Rimbaud|
Très grande chambre, salon, superbe vue mer, terrasse privée, salle de bain balnéo
|810 €|| 940 €|| 1300 €|
Les tarifs ci-dessus comprennent :
Suppléments (par nuit) :
Conditions d'annulation Spécifiques :